Sunday, January 25, 2009

What's in a name?

A lot of people (again mostly my mom) have been asking how I spell Zachary's name. Well Z-A-C-H-A-R-Y is the easy part. What about the shortened version? You may have noticed in this blog I've been "test driving" several different spellings. So what do you the reader think? ZACH, ZACK, or my favorite ZAQ. Your opinion matters so vote now! Leave a comment below to let me know what you think. And of you readers out there who are afraid to comment, come on and give it a try. I know your reading!!

And by the way, at home we really don't call him Zachary or anything of the sort. His nickname right now is "osito gordito" which is Spanish for chubby, little bear. Aren't we great parents?!?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ZACH. It's easiest for all to remember. ZAQ, though cool, will make people think his full name is ZAQARY or something like that.

Jamie Hamilton said...

I say Zack. Zach seems like it should be pronounced the way it's spelled and that would be weird. And Zaq looks funny. That's funny that y'all have a "chubby bear" and we have a "huggy bear" (that's Sara's latest nickname).