Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's Home!!!!!!!!

Zach made it home yesterday!!!! Jeff and I went into the hospital yesterday morning determined to bring our boy home. We told them to do whatever they needed to do to my baby because I wasn't leaving again without him. Amazingly enough it worked. At 4:30 I was able to walk out of the hospital for the last time, carrying little Zachary with me. It was great. He's happy, he's healthy, and he's glad to be home. I have some great pics, mostly of Max meeting his little brother, but I'll have to post them later. I have two kids at home now and they are already keeping me busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that he is home! Hope everything goes well. Can't wait for you to come down so I can meet Zach.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

that is one BEAUTIFUL baby! You look great too, Lori. I'm happy to hear that you can finally start enjoying your little guy at HOME and wireless.
I would have voted for little Max as cutest lion too :)

Jeff DeBlog said...

Wow, already with the "I have 2 kids so I'm sooo busy".
J/k
Glad he's home. You know how we are, it just takes a lot of time and effort to get us to move anywhere!

Robin D said...

Yea!! I'm so happy for ya'll. I can't wait to see all those cute pictures. Best of luck with life with 2!